Roku is a popular streaming device that allows you to access a wide range of entertainment options. Spotify, on the other hand, is one of the most popular music streaming services available. If you’re a fan of Spotify, you’ll be happy to know that you can easily connect and play Spotify on your Roku device. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
What Roku devices support Spotify?
Roku has become one of the most popular streaming platforms globally, and millions of people worldwide use Roku devices to stream their favorite shows and movies. In addition to streaming video content, Roku devices also support many music streaming services, including Spotify, one of the most popular music streaming platforms available.
Spotify is a Swedish music streaming platform that offers millions of songs, podcasts, and videos from artists all over the world. The platform is available on a wide range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, computers, and smart speakers. However, not all Roku devices support Spotify, and in this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about Roku devices that support Spotify. Read also: How to Connect and Play Spotify on Discord?
.All Roku TV models support the Spotify app. Roku TV is a smart TV with a built-in Roku interface, which means that you don’t need to connect an external Roku device to stream Spotify on your TV. You can access the Spotify app directly from the Roku home screen or the Roku Channel Store.
Roku Streaming Stick
Roku Streaming Stick is a small and portable streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port of your TV. It offers a wide range of streaming options, including Spotify. All models of the Roku Streaming Stick support the Spotify app, and you can download it from the Roku Channel Store.
Roku Express is another popular streaming device that supports Spotify. It is an affordable and easy-to-use device that offers high-definition streaming. You can access the Spotify app on Roku Express by downloading it from the Roku Channel Store.
Roku Premiere is a more advanced streaming device that offers 4K streaming and HDR support. It is one of the best devices for streaming Spotify on your TV, thanks to its high-quality video and audio performance.
How to set up Spotify on Roku?
Now that you know which Roku devices support Spotify, let’s see how you can set it up:
- Turn on your Roku device and TV.
- Navigate to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store by scrolling down and selecting “Streaming Channels.”
- Search for “Spotify” in the Channel Store.
- Click on “Add channel” to download and install the Spotify app.
- Once the app is installed, launch it from the home screen.
- Log in to your Spotify account or create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
That’s it! You can now start streaming your favorite music on Spotify using your Roku device.
Tutorial on How to Sync Spotify Music to Roku
If you’re a Spotify subscriber and a Roku user, you may want to learn how to sync your Spotify music to your Roku device. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to do it:
- Make sure your Roku device is connected to the internet and turned on.
- On your Roku device, navigate to the Roku Channel Store and search for the Spotify app.
- Once you find the Spotify app, click on “Add Channel” to install it on your Roku device.
- Open the Spotify app on your Roku device and sign in with your Spotify account credentials.
- To sync your music, go to the “Your Library” section of the Spotify app and select the playlist, album, or song you want to play.
- Click the “Play” button, and your selected music will start playing on your Roku device.
- To control playback, you can use the Spotify app on your mobile device or computer. Make sure your mobile device or computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
- If you want to disconnect your Spotify account from your Roku device, go to the “Settings” section of the Spotify app and select “Sign Out.”
Tool Required: NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
If you’re a Spotify user who wants to enjoy their music on a Roku device without an internet connection, you can use NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter. This tool allows you to convert Spotify songs, playlists, and albums to common audio formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, and WAV. Here’s how to use NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter:
- Download and install NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter on your computer.
- Open the software and log in to your Spotify account.
- Select the songs, playlists, or albums you want to convert by dragging and dropping them into the software’s interface.
- Choose the output format and other settings, such as the bit rate and sample rate, according to your preferences.
- Click the “Convert” button to start the conversion process.
- Once the conversion is complete, locate the output files on your computer and transfer them to your Roku device using a USB cable or other compatible method.
- Open the Roku Spotify app and play your converted Spotify music on your Roku device.
With NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter, you can enjoy your Spotify music offline on your Roku device without any limitations. This tool is easy to use and provides high-quality audio output that is compatible with most devices.
In conclusion, if you’re a Roku user and a fan of Spotify, there are a few different options available to you. The Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Ultra, and Roku Premiere are all great choices that support the Spotify app. With any of these devices, you’ll be able to enjoy all of your favorite music, playlists, and podcasts from the comfort of your living room. And by taking advantage of the features and capabilities of your Roku device, you can customize your listening experience to your liking. So whether you’re in the mood for upbeat pop music or relaxing ambient sounds, there’s a Roku device that can help you get the most out of your Spotify subscription.